Sunday, October 28, 2007

Crysis

I have a confession to make. I'm a *huge* video game nerd. I think it all spawns from the fact that video games were what most of my friends had, and I could never afford as a kid. Once I hit an age where I could make my own money, the majority of my earnings went towards new systems like PS2, an xbox 360, and more recently a fully customized PC I built myself. I've spent a lot of my poker winnings on games and a beautiful 32" LCD TV/monitor that I'm staring at right now :)

Anyways, sometime in November, one of, if not the most, anticipated game of the year is coming out - Crysis.

It's basically the game with the best graphics and great-looking gameplay. You can take a look at some gameplay videos and trailers at Gametrailers.

Today, the demo comes out, and I feel like a kid in a candy shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you have to say and starting your own blog is a great idea. I'm doing one too, but not linking it to anyone.

BTW it is the post in the suggestions that you made that no one has replied to.

I can be a bit passive agressive, I was made for poker.

Oh, and I used to be a drunk. It can be taken down.
cheers