Saturday, October 27, 2007

FT

It's set in stone. Me and V are final tabling party tourneys next week. I don't care about variance or my own bad play - it's happening. Why? Because I said so. That's why.

In other news, I make another $4/180 FT but manage to only scrape out about $20. Hurray for 3 more hours wasted of my life. But really, it's starting to bug me how deep I'm going and that I'm not winning a damn thing. It'll come. I know it. Stay tuned for a big win. I swear.

In other other news, I'm going back to the youth employment centre I've been getting help from lately, and I'll hopefully get a good solid-paying labor job that'll support my gambling and alcoholism. Seriously, I've been planning on moving out for ages now, and I obviously need a job to do so. Hopefully my counselor can actually find me one.

No comments: