Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another small killer session

Quick update here again; played for a short 35 minutes yesterday and ran like a god. 83PTBBs/100 through ~260 hands for short of $430 is something I could get used to, hah.


I've finally got myself a new mic and after some technical difficulties I've finally got it working so you guys can expect some more videos soon. Actually, if you guys have any requests go ahead and post them here or in the cardschat/stox cross-post threads and I'll see what I can do.

On a final note, I've convinced my brother to possibly get into grinding the felts. I have no intention of turning him on to this terrible habit of mine, but I think that he's intelligent enough to make a solid profit playing rings as well. We play small home games here and there and he's actually got the better of me more often than not. Anyways I think it could be fun if he really got into this because then we could actually discuss a lot of concepts and strategies face to face which could see us progress like crazy. Anyways it's mostly speculation now, but cardschat and/or stox might see a new face lurking around soon enough, so keep your eyes peeled :)

Well I'm off to grind out the tables again, and unfortunately after the other day's monster heater everything else will feel like I'm losing. Just gotta keep at it though - I'll keep you guys updated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you've got a new mic. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get your multi-table groove on...etc. :)

Unknown said...

Cheers for the link Mr Chuck - im looking to update more often these days (couldn't do less i suppose lol)

lightning36 said...

If only we could guarantee good cards everytime we play ring games ...