Friday, November 30, 2007

Booya silver

Well not only did I achieve silver status on stars tonight, but I actually kept 2-tabling 1/2 for an extra hour and raked in a hefty profit.

Free Image Hosting

I still have a problem with bluffing a little much and going too far with them, but aside from that, limit is a cakewalk when your cards hit. Simply take the best line to make the most profit and you're good. I had one player call me down every single time I bet to the river, and he showed down all types of crap - bottom pair, busted draws, mid pair, ace high, king high...

Anyways, the bankroll's already nearly back to where it was before I transfered that $189 to stoxtrader for my subscription and I couldn't be happier. I've only watched one or two FL videos and they've already helped tremendously. I've got plenty to learn still, but I can't wait to dig in.

I'll be hitting up the FL side games as well as lots of STTs and the occasional MTT, so stay tuned for updates.

No comments: