Friday, November 9, 2007

Break time

Even after having a nice upturn to my progress at 25nl, I've decided I still need a break. I'm happy with my discipline and the fact that I stopped all the madness (so far) to play sound poker, but I've got other things that need attention in my life.

I'm currently attending college for an electrical course. My prof comes back from his trip to the UK on the 12th for class, and we've been assigned a midterm project and take-home test, neither of which I'm close to finishing. I don't feel much like failing a course that a family member actually paid for, so I've got to get on the ball with it and get the assignments done by next monday. The due date really crept up on me there.

As I said before, I love video games, and there are two biggies being released in the next while that I've decided to buy to get my mind off poker for a bit. Crysis is coming out some time next week, but Call of Duty 4 came out on the 6th I think, and I'm gonna go pick that up today.



Kind of counterproductive, breaking from my poker only to start playing video games, but meh.

I'll no doubt still be playing in the next while (I never hold my word with poker), so I'll still stick in the occasional post. Just don't expect two posts daily from me for the next while.

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

I'm glad I never really got into gaming. Of course, if I did, I would probably be divorced and therefore have lots of time for them ...