Sunday, January 6, 2008

2000BB update

Quick update here. Just finished today's session after having a ball with the $3+R rebuyament, and I cracked 2000BBs as well as the 30k hand mark.

To keep things short, I still have lots of work to do at 50nl and although I'm rolled for 100nl now I still think I'm going to stick around at 50nl, especially since I will probably be withdrawing some funds soon. Things are still going well; I'm starting to see the big picture in terms of variance, how often I should expect sets, how well I'm running and all that good stuff. Things are still going well (peep the graph again :) and I still feel like a kid in a candy store.

Anyways I'll be busy this week again with some real-life issues, but I know I'll find time for poker and for an update or two on the blog, so stay tuned!

More pac because he's just so gangster. One of my favourite songs of all time also includes one of my favourite verses of all time (quik):

No comments: