Saturday, September 20, 2008

4,277 hands

lol swongaments

The hands I've played since my last post have been my swingiest ever. Two days where I dropped nearly a grand, then clawed back to bring myself back to even at 4 in the morning. I'm not going to post another long, drawn-out thing about how ignoring your results is key and how I have yet to master that, but as you can tell I was tilted by my swinging so much so fast that I couldn't help but cringe at the $1000 swings.

The good:











The bad:







The ugly:







I could go on...

But overall it's been fun. The challenge of controlling your tilt and sticking to at least your B+ game is always hard. At least the frustration of variance is making me plug more hands. I played some of my longest days yesterday and the day before, and today was a good ~1000 hands too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that graph looks like an EKG of what my heart would go through with those swongs. Way to pull through.

Entiteit said...

At least u plowed through it and came out up a grand right ? Way to master the swings my friend.

EN09 said...

keep the faith my friend! lol
nice job!